The champagne is chilling here at Fit-to-Retire. But, before we pop our corks to welcome in another great year, here’s a look at where we’ve been and where we’re going in 2015.
Our FTR team has been working tirelessly to expand, revise and fine-tune our revolutionary online retirement transitioning process in the beta phase.
Here’s what we’ve accomplished:
- Our exclusive Fit-To-Retire assessment is in its fourth iteration. It is now more comprehensive, psycho-metrically accurate and user-friendly.
- We have over 100 advisors from around the country who are gearing-up to implement FTR for their clients and their recruiting efforts. We’ve heard some remarkable success stories already – which we will share with you soon – from advisors who have used the FTR tools to land some very big fish!
- In the final quarter of the year, we presented FTR to over 500 advisors in national meetings.
- We are wrapping up the programming and implementation of the training modules, which, upon completion by an advisor, will qualify him or her for a FTR license.
Here’s what’s in the works:
- We are actively negotiating distribution agreements with major broker/dealer organizations.
- Launch date is set for January/February 2015, contingent on the finalization of our distribution strategies.
- An alpha advertising test using social media is currently underway with early results showing great promise.
- We are creating customizable press campaign materials for all FTR advisors to use in their own markets.
- A “campaign builder” tool is scheduled for development in the second quarter of fiscal 2015.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our early adopters, beta testers, contributing authors as well as all of our friends and followers on social media, for your invaluable feedback and support.
As you can see, there is much to celebrate and even more to look forward to in 2015! From the entire Fit-To-Retire team, we wish you a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!